All presentations are standup (oral) presentations; no poster presentations. Even though only abstracts were submitted, the full paper should be presented. Presenters can use PowerPoint or the offline version of Prezi.
No parallel sessions! This means every presenter gets the full attention of all participants. This is a great opportunity for presenters to receive feedback. We are currently planning on 20 minute time slots (15 minutes presentation, 5 minutes discussion). If feasible we will increase the time slots to 25 minutes (15+10).
Publication of abstracts: Please note that Encuentros/AIRTH 2017 provides a print copy of all registered abstracts at the conference. Additionally abstracts, for which authors agreed to an electronic posting of abstracts, will be posted as a compendium on the Encuentros/AIRTH website once typesetting is completed.
Optional full paper: Full papers can be submitted to a preferred track at Academica Turistica – Tourism and Innovation Journal (AT-TIJ, academica.turistica.si), where a special edition (or section in an edition) will be dedicated to our conference. AT-TIJ is a peer-reviewed open-source journal hosted by our conference partner University of Primorska, Faculty of Tourism Studies – Turistica. Submission deadline is May 28, 2017.
- November 28, 2016 (Monday): Abstract submission dealine
- December 19, 2016 (Monday): Abstract acceptance notification
- January 15, 2017 (Sunday): If requested in the acceptance email submit revised abstract via email to Florian Zach.
- January 31, 2017 (Tuesday): Register for conference; at least one author needs to register; upload final abstract on registration page below. Note: Special considerations for some authors were mentioned in email communication.
- February 10, 2017 (Friday): Payments to arrive at AIRTH to be included in the conference.
Use the below links to find relevant documents and the submission form. Awards are issued for the best academic and the best practitioner presentation.