This conference accepts academic/scientific submissions as well as submission discussing best cases or good practices and submissions based on research graduate postgraduate theses.
We encourage and accept full papers and work in progress (short papers).
- FULL PAPERS
- Up to 7000 words (references included) and structured as following: Abstract (150 words); Introduction, Methodology, Analysis, Conclusions & Discussion, References, Appendices (not included in words limitation).
- WORK IN PROGRESS (short papers)
- Up to 3500 words (references included) and structured as following: Abstract (150 words); Introduction, Methodology, Analysis, Conclusions & Discussion, References, Appendices (not included in words limitation).
- Either in format of Full papers or Work in progress.
We encourage presentations of best/worst practices and case studies related to the conference main theme and topics.
- CASE STUDY
- Case study (best and worst) should be submitted as short (up to 2000 words) papers and structured as following: Introduction, Problem, Approach, Outcome, Future work.
- Projects presentations are open to submissions presenting applied or scientific outputs deriving from different funding schemes (for example, H2020, Interreg, ARRS or other research funding agencies)
Best submissions will be considered for publication in AT TIJ journal (indexed in Scopus)
All submissions will be blind peer reviewed by at least one reviewer.
Presentations are to be delivered in person or poster, either in a format of full oral or poster presentation.
- Full papers: only in person
- Work in progress: in person or poster
- Theses: only in person
- Case study: in person or poster
Oral presentations: designed using a conference power point presentation draft (available here), limited to a maximum two presenters per presentation and up to 15 minutes.
Poster presentations: presented using roll – up panels or other self-standing infrastructure. Each poster presentations can be supported by oral presentation from the author.
All abstracts must be submitted – sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The committee selects abstracts on a competitive basis.
- At least one author has to register for the conference; max two presentations per author.
- Authors keep the copyright. Abstracts are only published in a conference book of abstracts (with ISBN).
- Keep abstracts to max 1 page single-spaced, 12pt including up to five (5) references.
- Abstract submissions due October 10th 2019
- Conference registration due October 10th 2019
- Paper submissions due October 15th 2019
- Workshops registration due October 15th 2019
- Payment due October 18th 2019
 Full papers and work in progress only
 Submissions considered for publication in AT TIJ are subjected to the journal’s blind peer review process